6/7/11

Nancy Skinner Drunk on Kool Aid

This Exchange on Fox is very interesting. Even though Nancy Skinner appears to be under the influence of a substance, I would personally like to look past that. Because frankly I don't know that it makes a difference. The interesting part here is that it seems most Democrats are going to speak as though all of our lives are better now than they were in 2009. I ask you that question now, would you say that you are better off now than 3 years ago? I won't answer for myself, I'll await your comments on it. Now to the story at hand.
It does seem to me that Nancy has, at the very least, been imbibing a little bit. Whether she is high or drunk or whatever, she absolutely has a problem with being able to get a sentence out. To me it sounds a little like she drank a bit too much Kool Aid, but I'll let you be the judge... Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Can u blame her for being inebriated? I would too if I had to defend these horrific policies and economic stats. Haha

    Btw, who does her makeup? Blondie, circa 1981?

    - bin Nomos

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what was wrong with the make up too... but I tried to take the High Road! :-) LOL

    ReplyDelete