6/2/11

We're you Jonesing for More Van?

So were you missing Van Jones at all.....
Yeah me neither. But here he is again, today he is calling people who are trying to do something about huge fiscal problems Al Qaeda light.
The main line I hear him say is that the budget proposed would "knock out more critical infrastructure than Al Qaeda ever dreamed of."
The flaw obviously in that logic is that infrastructure is trains, roadways, power/phone lines. Infrastructure is NOT social security or Medicaid!

1 comment:

  1. My favorite part...is his pause at the 1:39 mark. Here he turns on the dramatics as to convey, "Gee I really hate to say this cause it's a big deal, but I have no other choice due to my devotion and love for something bigger than myself, but here it goes..." Then, WHAMO! He goes on to to equate Paul Ryan with OBL - the mastermind behind the destruction. He's masterful. He's frightening.

    - bin Nomos

    ReplyDelete