4/15/11

Morning Joe gets it right.

Can a thought be Un-American?


All of us have opinions, some extreme, some reasonable. Some extreme opinions seem reasonable, to some of us and some reasonable opinions seem extreme to some of us. We all however... for the vast majority of us, have our country's best interest in mind when forming opinions. I don't know about you, but I want my employer to do well so I continue to have a job. I hope we take care of people who need us to help them. I also want a strong military to keep me safe while I work. Prisons that are difficult to break out of and well staffed, and responsible foreign aid to those who are in the most ACTUAL need. So if my opinion leads me to a point where I want certain things from my government, or less from that very same government... how can that EVER be UN-American...the whole point behind America is that we have so many differing opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment