5/23/11

Herman Cain Makes it Official

As you can most likely tell... so far, I am a supporter of Herman's. I have... as most of you have... been watching the potential presidential nominees closely. I have found some to be lacking in charisma and Ron Paul is a bit too out there for my taste. And until Rep. Allen West announces he is in, I really must say the Herman Cain is the right choice at the right time.
Every time I watch this guy speak I realize just how well he gets this tea party conservative movement. I see a man who has made his way through the corporate world. He is a fiscal conservative to the bone and does not seem to me to be a progressive in any way. These are the things I am looking for in a candidate.
Mitt Romney is way to progressive for me, and it doesn't look like Sarah will run. And Chris Christie refuses to throw his hat into the ring.
I am finding things I like about Tim Pawlenty as well, but again, I see a major need for someone who is outspoken and charismatic. Plus the fact that Herman Cain is a brother doesn't hurt. There is a large contingent of the Democratic voting base that will only vote for Obama because of the color of his skin. This is a group something Herman Cain could cut in to.
All in all he seems to me to be someone worth backing and I hope I am right. Trust me I'll be watching him closely in the coming debates.
Oh and P.S. I think Michelle Bachmann would make a perfect tap for vice president.

1 comment:

  1. I agree. Herman Cain is very articulate and his approach to handling things is the way it should be. For people to think that one person should know everything is pretty short-sighted. In order to be a great leader, one recognizes that he/she needs to get the knowledgeable people to help solve the problem.

    ReplyDelete