5/23/11

Leadership That People Are Hungry For.

Paul Ryan is an emerging star in the conservative movement. He has proposed a budgetary solution to our debt and deficit issues which many have had issues with. It tackles entitlement spending in a whole new way, and as someone who is young still and far off from retirement, I know how important it is to redo the major entitlements and bring them in to a realm of fiscal sanity. As things are today, there will be nothing left for myself OR my children. SO... I know it may not be a perfect proposal, nothing ever is, but at least it's an attempt to do what we put these clowns in Washington to do! For Mr. Ryan's part in this he is asked by David Gregory practically the same question as Newt was a week ago and he, at least in my opinion, handles it the way a true conservative should.



Chesapeake Bay 468x60 Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment