5/18/11

Arnold Schwarzenegger's Mistress Revealed


OK so typically this is not like me to blog quasi celebrity photos. However, I do want to make sure that this story of Arnold fathering a child 14 years ago with his maid does not get missed. I live in a Kalifornia, and voted for this man. I was excited to do so and was extreeeeeeeeeemly disappointed with the way he governed. NOW, he is speaking at global warming seminars, and commuted the sentence of a confessed killer for a political buddy! So since he is on his knees down in the dirt I thought I would dog pile a little and make sure that the people who read this blog don't miss this story. 

Today photos emerged of the mother of his illegitimate 14 year old son and the boy himself. and again, the only reason I am putting this out there is to show how much of a total waste of space this man turned out to be. So here is the photo I'm sure the world was waiting to see...

1 comment: